Saturday, January 31, 2009

Kids Now-a-days...

Wow, the stuff they teach kids in school now. I never learned how to do this kind of stuff...then again, we didn't have computers back in the stone age, when I was in school...

AJ is in a graphic design class this semester. His first project was to make the likeness of a celebrity using only numbers, letters and symbols on the keyboard. Here is what he came up with. (They had to include a quote from the celebrity too.) For a kid that is not at all artistically inclined, I was pretty impressed. (And I promised him if I was impressed I would put it on my blog)


4 comments:

Chris H said...

Like WOW! He did really well with that project. Very clever. And it really does look like Harrison Ford!

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

Holy cow - how did he do that??? That is amazing. What a brilliant young man!

Tami said...

You are right ~ Impressive! Kids have so much talent. The teachers who can chanel that talent are awesome. Great Job AJ!

Pipa said...

WOW!

Your kido is an artist, you know?

Amazing....


Clap clap clap clap clap!


Pipa