Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Piss and Vinegar

Yeah, Kona is full of it. Oh sure, he can be cute as the dickens when he wants to be, when he is snuggling with one of the other pups, or curled up sweetly at my feet, or entertaining himself with his favorite bouncy red ball from Auntie Val...but there are other times...like when he is bored and decides to dig up the backyard, or when he decides to take all of the fake moss out from the artificial plants in the house (right after I've finished vacuuming), that he reminds me that he is just a puppy. Oh yeah, he's real cute when he does that crap...here is his newest "trick" - he likes to get up on the couch, and watch me plink on the computer. He even fell asleep like this, just watching me...silly dog. I guess it could be worse...just don't let Hubby see this picture! Ha!

9 comments:

Valerie Cummings said...

omg he is so cute! he falls asleep like that?

Travel girl said...

OMG. If Kona could talk he would be saying. HI remember me. I am so cute please play with me instead of sitting at the computer.
Too funny.

Chris H said...

Teddy is allowed on our couch all the time, he even sleeps on it most evenings. Kona is adorable... for a dog!

The Musketeers said...

kona is so cute !!!

Bogart said...

Beautiful

Amber-Mae said...

My Mommy says he is adorable! Although a little notty...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Monika said...

oh Sue! He is saying 'mummy there are way better things than the computer like playing ball, swimming in that gorgeous pool...anything but the computer!' he is too cute Sue.

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

OHHHHHHHHHH Kona....you're sooooooooooooooo cute and beautiful!!!
We love this picture of you!!!
Lots of love and kisses!!!!

Homer said...

I think Kona is trying to make sure that you are blogging about him.

That's a very nice picture.

Love,
Homer