Monday, January 12, 2009

Bloggy Award!


I received this lovely little award from Tami over at The Miller Family. Tami and I have quite a bit in common, we each have 3 children, love our dogs (and husbands!), scrap booking, and gardening, among other things. Thank you Tami for the award - you made my day!

Here's the Friend Bloggy Award Scoop:These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award. Here are eight bloggers who I adore! Thanks to you all for always being the best blogging buddies a girl can ask for!!

And now, I shall bestow upon 8 of my most favorite blogs, this very same award...Here they are, in no particular order:
  1. Valerie at My Boo Bear
  2. April at April's Reign
  3. K & S at Dugan's Barkery
  4. Chris at Diet Coke Rocks
  5. Thor at Thor's World
  6. Paco and Mila at Paco e Milo...i nostri Amori
  7. Curt at While Walking Duncan
  8. Joey at Joey the Golden Retriever


6 comments:

Thor and Jack said...

Congrats on your award and thank you so much for passing it to me.

Love,
Thor

Travel girl said...

CONGRATS!!!!! You deserve it. You are a GREAT FRIEND!!!!

Chris H said...

Congrats on recieving an award! And thanks for bestowing it on me... I shall (hopefully) remember to put it on me blog soon! I think there's another one or two lined up ready to go too! I am so bad at doing that!

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

THANKS SUE!!!! I can't even begin to tell you how much we enjoy your blog (and of course you and the family!), and you getting this award is so well deserved! That you passed it on to us is an honor!!

We love ya!

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

WOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW Guys!!!!
Congrats for your new awards and thanks a lot for passing it to us!!!!
You're great and deserve it!!!!!
we're honored to be your friends!!!
we love you!!!!
lots of love and kisses!!!

Tami said...

Thanks Sue for opening your arms and becoming a friend! I look forward to knowing you even better in the coming year Don't forget to mention we have Jack Bauer in common! heehee