Friday, January 30, 2009

January sun and fun!


Ah! It is a lovely day in the neighborhood today. The sun is warm, the breeze is cool and the doggies are happy. All is good in the world.

After a short trip to a local dog park to meet up with
Val and her babies, we decided it was too warm to stay out any longer...(granted it was probably only in the high 70's or low 80's but coming out of the recent cold and on again, off again rain, it felt pretty hot.) We'd planned on having a little lunch together once the dogs were pooped, but instead of staying there, we opted to head home to my place, for a little liquid refreshment. No, not my favorite Malibu Rum...the swimming pool! Val stopped at KFC on the way, and picked us up some yummy,hot, fresh chicken. (Is there anything better? I doubt it!)

We ate, and chatted, and the dogs had a blast - running, swimming, wrestling, and, in Jack's case, barking.

It. Was. Awesome!





5 comments:

donna said...

Too cool -- wish Darwin had a pool!

Tami said...

I am in heavan when I see your blog. I wish for such warm weather! It's been so cold here, in the 20s. I can't wait for summer!

Valerie Cummings said...

Theya re sure cute! I really like that picture of Jack and the red ball! It was a fun filled day! Thanks again sista!

The Musketeers said...

Aww~ Looks like you guys have so much FUN!

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

They look like they were having a blast! Have you finished the adoption paperwork for me yet????