Thursday, January 22, 2009

4th Photo Tag

I was recently tagged by Tami over at The Miller Family Blog. I love Tami's blog, she posts lots of great pictures, and it's always fun to see what's going on with her and her family.


Ok here are the Rules....Go to your 4th album where you store your photos post your 4th photo in that album. No exceptions! Here is mine.

This was taken in my backyard on a beautiful summer evening. It's looking west at the sunset, through my morning glory. I liked it because I thought is showed a bit of "the silver lining."



TAG YOURE IT!

(You have to tag four people)
(Anyone I didn't tag - please feel free to begin your own tag game!)

Valerie at My Boo Bear

K and S at Dugan's Barkery

Joey at Joey the Golden Retriever

Monika at An Australian in Florence, Italy - from G'day Mate to Ciao

2 comments:

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

Hey Sue, sorry to be such a dork, but what photo album are you speaking of? The one on-line that holds the pictures we post? I know....what a dingy!!!!!

Unknown said...

K & S - any of the photos you have stored on your computer. Heck, you don't even have to follow the rules if you don't want to...