Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Brad Pitt and Fried Chicken


Is it really too much to ask to have my boyfriend Brad stop by our local Popeye's Chicken and bring me a couple of mild strips with ranch dipping sauce? I'm still pretty grumpy, and have had two doctor's appointments this morning and could really use a little "pick-me-up."
I mean seriously, after all I've done for him over the last 15 years, supported all of his films, and even sat through the painfully long, and horribly boring "Jesse James" flick of last year, is it too much to ask him to drop by, just once in a while? Heck, once in a blue moon and I'd be happy....just don't forget those chicken strips dude.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue! My mom says thanks for the nice picture of Brad Pitt that showed up on my blog. If he brings you the chicken strips, share them with me!

See ya!
Joey

Valerie Cummings said...

He is just gorgeous. I loved him in Troy, not the best movie but he was gorgeous. ****sigh******

Shirl said...

You can share your chicken strips with Joey's Mom (HI Joey's Mom!) but you have to share Brad with me, just for a while.

Hubby said...

All it takes is chicken strips?