Monday, January 26, 2009

Out in the evening

This past Saturday evening, I ventured out with my Photography group to Balboa Park. I was a little leery about how the evening would go, considering I'm still hobbling around with my numb leg (nothing new on that - still waiting for tests to be authorized...) but was pleasantly surprised that the group moved slow enough for me to keep up with. We got to the park just as the sun was getting ready to set. The buildings in the park, built for the Panama-California Exposition of 1915, were the perfect backdrop for some great settings.


Here they are-my first attempts at decent evening shots.










5 comments:

Tami said...

It looks like a movie setting with the story of Jesus' birth. So pretty!

Valerie Cummings said...

Outstanding! They are so professional! I think you could sell those! Love Val

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

Beautiful shots, Sue!

Bogart said...

Some great color in there...man do I miss walking around Balboa Park.

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

WOWWWWWWWWW!!!!
What a wonderful pictures!!!!
seems to be in heaven!!!!!
thanks for sharing with us!!!!
kisses and licks