Friday, August 8, 2008

"White Heaven"


My friend Valerie got her new puppy today. I was honored to be able to go with her to pick up her sweet little girl. I was even honored when she puked on me (twice) on the way back to Valerie's house. That's what good Aunties do, right? Hold puking puppies?

This sweet baby's name is Kealani, which means "White Heaven" in Hawaiian. She fits the bill perfectly. She is a little white angel!

I'll post more pictures soon, I've got a ton of them, but I'll leave you with this one for now.

8 comments:

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

What a cutie!!! Puppies are so sweet, but we don't miss the days of not being able to sleep all night!

Anyhow, it looks like you've been christened as her godmother!!! You will be the best!

Thor and Jack said...

Kealani is soo cute! I´m looking forward to see more pics.
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope see you more times. Your Goldens are gorgeous!
Have a great weekend! :)

woof
Thor

April said...

Aaawww!! I want a puppy!! Sue, your blog makes me want a puppy! I guess that's better than other blogs that make me want to eat donuts. Right?

Curt Rogers said...

She's BEEE-YOO-TIF-FULL!

How wonderful!

When we first got Duncan he could not travel anywhere for his first year without puking everywhere. At times it seemed as though he'd saved up several days worth of food to share with us.

She is a gem! But seriously with the puppies. You guys are going to get me into trouble with Ken! :)

Valerie Cummings said...

HELP ME!

Monika said...

AWWW she's so cute!!! and a biter too I see!!

I'm not a mother (yet) and can't imagine having baby puke on me but never had a problem with my dog puking...strange right!! Hopefully I'll feel the same when I'm a mother!

Chris H said...

Hope puppy outgrows car sickness...... Ikky being puked on! Gorgeous puppy of course!

Watson said...

She is positively beautiful. I wish your friend many happy years with Kealani.