Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A little more "Smart"

You might remember we have a Smart Car...and we love 99% of it...except the horn. I know its a tiny car and all, but did they have to put a horn in it that sounds like a toy? It sounds like "Meep, meep, hey mister, excuse me, I'd like to get on the freeway too, please, if it's not to much trouble...please, can I, huh? Can I?" No, they should have put a horn on it that sounded more like this, "HONNNNKKKK, HONNNNKKKK - HEY MOVE OVER! I may be small, but I own this road as much as you do!" Well, since they didn't do that....Hubby did. Here you go, the before and after...

8 comments:

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

That is just TOO funny!!! Love it!! What ever happened to the scooter? Maybe you can retrofit that!

:)

Valerie Cummings said...

That is great! Move on over cars!

Chris H said...

Well done Sue's Hubby!

Bogart said...

Outstanding!

Unknown said...

Thanks for asking me to visit you page and hear your new horn. I would love to do something like that when I get my horn. It would also be cool to have a aaaaoooogggaa horn.

Chris and Mackenzie said...

I'm thinking there's a big business to be had in downloadable horn tones. Are you with me?

Curt Rogers said...

I am laughing my butt of right now. THAT.IS.FUNNY!

Anniessa said...

Your hubby rocks!!

How's his eye?