Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Dream House



I came across my house the other day...the current occupants didn't know, of course, that they are living in my house and that I'm going to purchase it out from under them the minute I win the lotto, but that's besides the point. I drove by, and fell in love. I turned around, and took a picture, and then another...ah, the love was blossoming! I know everyone has different tastes in things and let me tell you, this is my taste in houses. Gorgeous on the outside, and I'm assuming equally as gorgeous on the inside....Oh, the parties I could throw if I lived in that house...not to say that I don't have a rockin party house right now (ha ha!), but you know, a girl is allowed to dream, right?

7 comments:

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

Hey!!!! What are you doing putting pictures of our house on the internet???? Don't you see me out front mowing the lawn?? Yea, like anyone who owns that would actually do their own lawn!!! :)

Unknown said...

Oh, shoot, I'm sorry, I guess I should have asked first! ha! Believe me, if that was your house, I'd be living in the garage by now!

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

You are too funny!!! Heck, I'd live in the shed! Hey, we know how to put one of those together - think they'd mind if we parked it in the driveway??? Double decker for all of us!!!

Chris and Mackenzie said...

That's odd, I saw a guy driving my car yesterday. He didn't even have the decency to ask if could borrow it. The nerve... :)

Chris

Chris H said...

VERY pretty house.... would love to see inside, bet you would too! Ahhh dreams, they are the stuff of life.. gotta have dreams.

Monika said...

Sue, I'm shocked you didn't peek over the fence and find out whether it had enough room and pool for the goldies as you do know it's about their approval and comfort, not yours!!
Have a great day :)

Unknown said...

Monika, you are right...I think I'll have to go back by, and ask for a tour! LOL! Wouldn't that be funny? "Hello, excuse me, do you mind me taking a peak inside and at the backyard? Oh, don't mind the dogs...they're friendly..."