Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Silly dogs


I had to share this picture of my poor pathetic pups...they'd been "banished" to the other side of the bar stools, while I was getting my nails done. They LOVE the woman who comes to the house to do my nails...(Yes, I know, I am spoiled...)and won't leave her alone while she is here, so, I've been blocking them off a whole 5 feet away from us, which I'm sure they think is utter torture! They just cracked me up today, so I grabbed my cell phone to try to snap a quick picture and capture their "We don't like being banished to puppy prison Ma..." look. The quality isn't the best, but you get the idea.

2 comments:

Curt Rogers said...

I love the way Kona and Jack seem to be comforting each other while Jill is hoping to find a weak spot in the wall. This is hilarious!

Chris H said...

Ha ha, that was clever of you! They could still see you, but not annoy you! Precious.