Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Through an amatuer's eye- a review of "The Strangers"

This will be one of the quickest movie reviews you've ever read - promise.

Don't waste your money. I am a horror flick fan, but this was a real stinker. A poorly done "slasher" film. Very little story line, (why do these freaks terrorize people in the middle of the night? Because they were home....who isn't home at 4am?) The real question is why the main characters open the door to strangers in the middle of the night...because they are in a movie, that's why. Real people can't possibly be this dumb, can they?

I won't drone on about how much I disliked this movie... I'm pretty sure you get the picture...my rating for this film is a solid "D" - and that's only because I like Liv Tyler...

1 comment:

Chris H said...

Lucky I hate horror movies then!