Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Fairest of the Fair

...OK, well, I'm not exactly the Fairest....but, you know, close enough. It's Fair time again here in Sunny Sandy Ego, and I thought I'd share a couple of random pictures I've taken over the course of the 3 times I've already been so far this year. I got an unlimited entrance ticket again this year, for the bargain price of only $12.00, because it's just not enough for me to only go once. Last year I really got my money's worth out of my ticket, going at least 5 or 6 times. That's a lot of Fair...that's a lot of food....that's a lot of Tums.

Um...no thanks, I'll pass on these...
Ain't that the truth!
Lick the glass? I'll try not to!
The following two drawings were in the Student Art Exhibition. They were done by a young lady in a local high school. I thought they both incredible. Oh, to have talent like that!
Where's the beef? Right here, baby!
My friend raises and shows bunnies. What sweet balls of fluff!

1 comment:

Chris H said...

Awesome photos Sue, I love the cow one best...I love cows, dunno why! I am just weird I suppose!