Monday, June 9, 2008

Longhorns in the Lone Star State

I'm in the process of redecorating my front living room,(I hate the process, but will love the result...) so I'm having a tough time sitting down to blog...(at least while the hubby is around)...gotta at least LOOK like I'm helping!

Any who....I wanted to share a couple of pictures real quick from my recent jaunt down to Fort Worth, Texas (can everyone give me a quick "Yee Haw!") Fort Worth is a fun place with lots to see and do. Of course my main objective was to visit with my brother's family, and watch my nephew graduate high school. But while we were there we did make it over for a quick visit to the World Famous (at least I think it's world famous....) Fort Worth Stock Yards.







Now, them are some horns!

Hey, good lookin....

3 comments:

Chris H said...

Wow, our cows DO NOT have those horns!!!! None of them! Awesome looking animals, I like cows. Have fun redecorating, I love it.

Unknown said...

Chris, I wish you could come help me! It's not my favorite thing to do. The house looks like a disaster already....

Valerie Cummings said...

Wow! Them are some horns y'all.