Friday, June 13, 2008

No, no, bad dogs!


Yeah, right. Who could look at these 4 faces and tell them they are bad? Not me...even after I did find them swimming without permission just a few minutes ago. (Surprisingly, they are usually very good about "asking." They go to the pool's edge, stand and bark, and run back to the door to see if I've heard them. Usually I am right there, and can tell them "Go Pool!" or "No swim", and they get it...not today though, they just decided on their own.) I can't blame them though, they were locked outside (as we are trying to finish up painting in the living room) and it is warm, and the pool looked oh, so inviting! Now they are happy, and running around the backyard like spoiled little toddlers that got what they wanted and didn't get punished. Bad dogs...sweet, lovable, bad, bad dogs...

2 comments:

Chris H said...

Awww how can they be bad looking so darn cute!!!!! I know goldy's can be bad... lol!

Chris and Mackenzie said...

Golden's are impossible to resist. Impossible I say!

Wags - Chris