Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sun 'n Fun

Today was a deliciously warm, verging on hot, late spring-early summer day here in Sunny Sandy Ego. After doing my regular "running around" stuff this morning-which drug its into the afternoon, it was time to come home and cool off. The dogs were as eager as I was to get into the pool. The water couldn't have felt better, the only addition to the afternoon that I could have hoped for was to have Brad (Pitt, of course) walking around with a tray of icy cold Malibu Rum & Diet Cokes for us to share...and some snacks, of course. Instead, I had to settle for 4 very happy Goldens. I've got it rough, don't I?

Harley and Kona
Kona and his new water toy
Jill, looking a bit water logged
Harley playing fetch
Mrs. Cool, and the Gang

4 comments:

April said...

wlI liked Brad so much better before he hooked up with that skanky homewrecker. But I wouldn't say no to a rum & diet coke from the guy. I'm bitter but not heartless. :)

Chris and Mackenzie said...

"Mrs. Cool, and the Gang", LOL!

Greg said...

What a beautiful pool and delightful pooches! Looks like you're having a great time...(hey, what about some garden pictures, though?!)

Valerie Cummings said...

Brad Pitt!!! Thats a great picture of you and your pack!