Monday, June 16, 2008

From a different view for a change.

HA! How do you like them apples? (Or should I say - tennis balls?) For a change, I'm in the pool, and the pups are looking longing at the cool, clear water...don't feel too bad for them though, they played and swam, and frolicked (I love that word) and lounged in the pool for THREE solid hours today...while I slaved away in the back yard, planting, and cleaning, and pruning, and complaining....

At last it was my turn to cool off and enjoy the pool, which I did, dog free, for a change.

You can see they weren't too happy with me. Kona looks forlorn...Jack thinks that if he just pushes the tennis ball in, he'll have an excuse to get back in the water...and Jill is contemplating just going ahead and diving in. Harley is just outside of the frame, asleep, having given up the quest for more swim time. Poor, sad, pathetic pups...

No comments: