Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Spiffy

Jack, Jill and Kona had a grooming appointment this morning. Since I didn't know that I've have Harley today, it was too late for me to try to squeeze her in with them. Instead she came with me to drop them off, and then spent the morning shopping with me. She has her service vest, so she is allowed to come into any and all stores with me, but today it didn't matter anyway, since we only when to dog friendly places, and then back to the groomer to pick up the pack.

I love how they look when they have been freshly bathed and trimmed! And they smell SO good! Don't they look spiffy?

"Face forward please"
"Look to your left..."
How sweet are they?
Yeah, 4 big dogs = lots of food...this is what was waiting for me when I got home from the groomer...160 lbs. of food!

8 comments:

Valerie Cummings said...

Awe Jill has a ribbon in her hair! They look fantastic! Im so glad you have Harley again! We gotta get together!

Travel girl said...

Jack, Kona you boys look clean but darn it Jill looks sooooo Cute with her pink bows!!!! It matches her temperment."Sweet and clueless. I love you Gigi

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

OMD!!!!
You look soooooooooooooooooo cut and beautiful after grooming!!!!!!!
and Jill with her pink bows is wonderful.....we fall in love with she!!!!!!
your pictures are wonderful guys!!!!
we love you sooooooooooo much!!!
love and kisses

NCmountainwoman said...

I just love your blog. The Goldens are gorgeous. I'll be looking forward to reading your archives for more about these beauties.

Bogart said...

Still less food than four 15 year old boys.

Curt Rogers said...

Sue, how I've missed you and the kids! They look gorgeous, and you've reminded me that it must be time to get Duncan spiffified, too.

Homer said...

They are look booti-ful!!!!

Love,
Homer

Homer said...

Oops... typo, it should be 'they all look booti-ful'!

Love,
Homer