Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Seriously Spoiled Rotten - My "Love Chunk"


It's not mean that I call Kona "Chunk" is it? I don't think so...to me it is an endearing term that I wouldn't ever use to call one of my children, but feel comfortable calling my sweet "baby" Kona. Especially that he now weighs in at a very rolly-polly 82.5 lbs! Wasn't he just a tiny little guy of 20lbs. That sweet little Polar Bear Baby? Sheesh, I don't know where that little guy went! He's been replaced by this big, extremely loveable, fluffy white chunk of love! He is just the sweetest boy! Of course I love all of my dogs, but you know, each is special in their own way, and Kona is just so loveable!

And, you know...I just can't help but spoil him rotten!


3 comments:

Allison Walton said...

How could you NOT love a boy with a face like that!!

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo

Samantha: said...

Ohhh - so cuuute, so adorable! And it's okay to call him chunk - I know he's ok with that!
With hugs and licks,
Sammie

The Musketeers said...

oh my KONA ! You are so cute !