Monday, February 16, 2009

A project



I have been hibernating today. Not in the sense that I ate myself into oblivion and crawled into bed for a long winter's sleep...which, I have to admit, does sound inviting...No, rather I have purposefully stayed away from the computer, to work on a long overdue project. I've been working on this on and off for quite some time now, (obviously more "off" than "on" or it would have been done by now.)

Today was finally the day I really got the ball rolling on it. My creative juices are finally flowing, and I made some great headway. I wish I could tell you what I'm working on, but I can't. Its a top secret birthday present, that is nearly a MONTH late. How bad is that? I have promised myself that I will have it done by this Saturday, when I am planning on having dinner with the project recipient, and dear, sweet, patient friend! (hugs and kisses Cricket) She reads my blog too, so I can't give any hints.

Gotta get back to it...I don't want those creative juices drying up on me!

3 comments:

Chris H said...

OOOOO sounds interesting! Can't wait to see what you are working on!

Tami said...

Can't wait to find out!!

Shirl said...

The suspence is killing me!