Monday, February 2, 2009

People-Smeople, time for some random facts from the pooches point of view!

There have been a lot of lists going around lately about getting to know your friends better, etc. If you've got a Myspace page or a Facebook page, or blog, you've undoubtedly been "tagged" by such a list. Most of them are fun to fill out, (list your nickname, favorite food, song, etc.) and fun for your friends to read. "I never knew she did that!!" I thought it might be fun to change it up a bit, and give our pooches the opportunity to give us their 2 cents.

Consider yourself tagged by me. Here is my challenge to you. If you've got a blog and an animal, (or several) that share your life, let them tell some facts of their own. Even if you don't have a blog (you know who you are), feel free leave a comment with your animal's facts.

Hey, this isn't rocket science, it's just supposed to be kinda fun. No pressure, just give it a try. You never know what they'll tell you.



Jack says:



  • I am the oldest and noblest Golden in our household.


  • I will eat almost anything, including poop, if I'm in the mood.


  • My Mom and Dad had to get swimming lessons for me because I was petrified of our pool. They say it was the best $60 they ever spent on me. Now I LOVE to swim.


  • I can be super irritating when I want your attention. I sometimes drive my Mom nuts with my barking.


  • I am a great retriever, but a lousy "giver-backer."


  • Our Mom loves me best.


    1. Jill says:



    2. I had hip replacement surgery when I was only 2 years old.


    3. I am the perfect example of a ditzy blond. (I often scratch at the tile in our house, trying to fluff it up before I lay down on it.)


    4. I love everybody! My Mom thinks I'd be a perfect therapy dog.


    5. I couldn't care less about fetching a ball, or playing with toys.


    6. When I was little I was scared of the vaccuum, so everytime my Mom turned it on, I would run outside, and go into the pool, becuase I felt safe there. My Mom and Dad finally broke me of that habit, but it took a while!


    7. Our Mom loves me best.



      1. Kona says:





        1. When I was little, I was often car sick. I still get sick in the car every so often.


        2. I am sometimes mistaken for a Great Pyrenees.


        3. I am extremely good natured. My Mom can look in my mouth, clip my nails, take food, bones or toys away from me, and pretty much anything else, and I never grumble about it.


        4. I am a "shoe gatherer" - I pick up my Mom's shoes, out of her bedroom, and bring them to my bed. I snuggle with them, but I never chew them. Having her shoes with me, especially when she is not home, is comforting to me.


        5. I love to play with my dog friends and family. I especially love to swim with my real brother and sister, Joey and Kealani (who live with Aunt Valerie) and to wrestle with my friend Bonnie Blu the Boxer.


        6. Our Mom loves me best.


        So, there you have it...straight from the dogs' mouth. Your turn now...and there aren't even any rules on how many facts you come up with. Just have fun - we did!

        6 comments:

        Anonymous said...

        Hi guys! I'm taking a break from tag games for awhile, but I enjoyed reading your post. Jill, you look so pretty with that bow in your hair! And Jack, I'm with you on eating almost anything if I'm in the mood. You three are great - I know your mama loves you all best!

        See ya!
        Joey

        Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

        OHHHH Dear friends!!!!
        you look so gorgeous in these pictures!!!!!
        we love you so much!!!!
        thanks for sharing with us your life...it's wonderful to know you much more!!!
        you 3 are superrrrrrrrr!!!!!!
        kisses and licks!!!!!

        Adam said...

        Molly. Best damn dog out there. Patient with all creatures great and small. Very growly when you wake her up from a nap. It is fun to poke her to get her going. She will accept any challenge that involves a duck dummy and swimming.

        Tess. Great snuggler...unmatched by any other dog. While she is rather keen on being wet, she would prefer chasing a frisbee on dry land. Tess also welcomes challenges.

        Shirl said...

        Bear Cat here - and I rule the roost! When I'm in the mood, I will snuggle my Mom, when I'm not begging for treats. Otherwise, I will find the lightest fabric to lay upon with my long, black fur. I'm too lazy to bathe myself, so my Mom gets me a dorky lion cut every year.

        Angel Cat sez... Throw the paperball Mom! Here, I brought it back. Throw it again! Wait! I have to stop and suck on my paw for a while. Nap time...

        Thor and Jack said...

        Hi buddies!
        Beautiful post. Thanks for sharing this facts about you. Now I know you a little more. Love you a lot.

        Thor

        Curt Rogers said...

        This is WONDERFUL! Thanks for sharing, Sue! And I love them all the best (after Duncan, of course!)