Thursday, July 31, 2008

Torrey Pines Torture - Chunky Legs in Motion - part chetyre (that's "4" for you non-Russian folk)

We did it again, Bear and I. We walked the entire way up the Torrey Pines hill. Twice in one week now, we must be nuts! Our legs didn't hurt after Tuesday, so we decided to give it another shot. This time we got to the top, and kept on going. Two and a half miles up, and two and a half back. It was a hard, awesome walk. At one point, I thought, perhaps, my chest might explode...but I quickly recovered after a quick rest stop. The trail we were on led right to the world famous Torrey Pines Golf Course, home of the 2008 U.S. Open. It was beautiful, and lush and green up there. And COOL! Thank goodness!


This says it all!


One of my favorite bumper stickers

Good timing on this picture.

1 comment:

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

Way to go, you two!!!! You get the best picures - just love the bumper sticker one!! Keep up the awesome work!