Friday, July 11, 2008

Stolen car update

I will be as politically correct as I possibly can be right now...(but I'm not making any promises)

The FRICK'EN IDIOTS that stole my daughter's car yesterday took it to Mexico. We got a call from the San Diego Police a little while ago, with good news, and bad news...

The good news - they picked up a signal from the Lo Jack (Yay!)

The bad news - the signal was coming from Mexico (which, I suppose, is not a surprise considering we live a scant 30 miles north of TJ)

The worse news - since the Lo Jack signal was coming from south of the border, there is absolutely NOTHING the police here can do to help get the car back. NICE.

I. AM. NOT. A. HAPPY. CAMPER.

People that steal from other people SUCK.

4 comments:

April said...

I hear you. We have had our car stolen right out of our driveway. With a carseat in the back and a stroller in the trunk. I was so mad. Like couldn't they leave the baby stuff?? People who steal suck. Plain and simple.

Valerie Cummings said...

They SO SUCK!

Chris and Mackenzie said...

Karma...it catches up with folks eventually.

Chris H said...

Me finks the car is gone.... those thieves are total shits! Pity you can't go over the border and pinch it back again!