Monday, July 28, 2008

Precious Puppies!

I had the pleasure of going with Valerie today, to help her pick out a new addition to her family. Visiting with a new litter of Golden puppies has to be one of the best things ever! Oh, the choices...she is getting her new puppy from Willow Creek Goldens, the same place I got my boy Kona, and Valerie got Kona's brother/litter mate, Joey. I've got to tell you, Hubby is lucky I did a "pinky swear" with him when we got Kona, "Three Kids, three dogs...no more of either, agreed? Agreed!" Without those words echoing in my head, there could have been trouble...Here are just a few of the over 100 pictures I took of the sweet, sweet babies!

Proud Momma Bella and her babies.
Off to the vet for a health checkup and shots...Shots?!? We don't like shots!
I am pretty, oh so pretty!
Just plain pooped.
Simply gorgeous!
A sweet puppy pile.
Time for a little rough and tumble.
Two peas in a pod.
I'm ready for my close-up!
Another beauty.
I love to snuggle!



6 comments:

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

Oh no!!! Please don't let Shar see these pictures! Our 3 will turn in to 4, 5...who knows!!! They are too, too adorable!!

Chris H said...

I think there is NOTHING more beautiful (other than a real life human baby) than a goldy baby!!!! OOOO I wish we could have another one... but alas, our new section is TINY ... so Teddy will be our only dog.

Shirl said...

I WANT ONE!!! Of course, HB says no way!

Valerie Cummings said...

Those are great photos! I have been looking at them over and over for about 20 mins! I got the warm and fuzzies!

Chris and Mackenzie said...

I could just keep scrolling, and scrolling, and scrolling...

Chris

Curt Rogers said...

You are evil woman, evil to the core! Now you've gone and resparked my interest in getting Dunc a little sister. Curse you! How could anyone be expected to walk away from those adorable faces?! You are strong, indeed. But still evil.