Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ouch!


I thought I'd share my new blue fashion accessories with you, a couple of lovely bruises on my right elbow courtesy of Jack. These are the lovely kinds of things that happen when you try to run "interference" on an 86 lb. dog, running full force towards the backyard gate as a stranger, with a strange dog, approach and enter the gate (some new friends that had never visited before). Sticking one's arm out in an attempt to stop said 86 lb. running dog does exactly nothing to slow the dog, even after hearing his owner yelp in pain. Can you say hyper-extension? Ouch, I can.

5 comments:

Valerie Cummings said...

OMG! Thats colorful!

Chris H said...

Looks nasty!!!! You just trying to catch up with me and all my bruises eh? LOL

Curt Rogers said...

Well, I suppose if you're going to get bruised there are worse ways to do it, like falling out of a tree, catching your arm in the door of the car or somehow managing a nasty culinary accident. They say that loves hurts. I guess this is what they meant!

What a trooper! Wear your scars well!!!

Anonymous said...

ooooooh! OUCH!!! My big boy is often hard to handle but he hasn't got me like that... yet.

Chris and Mackenzie said...

I hope it looks worse than it feels, yes?