Monday, November 16, 2009

A-Z Mondays - "H" is for "Health"

There are few things in life, if any, that are more important than our health, and the health of those we love.

On this Monday, in particular, I am extremely happy for the improved health of my Dad. He had been in the hospital for the last 9 days, and was able to come home yesterday.

I am happy, and hopeful that his health continues to improve, and we will have happy holidays together.

This is one of my favorite pictures of my Dad, taken on a family cruise in 2006.
If you'd like to see what other bloggers are doing for A-Z Mondays, be sure to stop by Jen's blog here.

Have a great Monday!

6 comments:

Minerva said...

Hope your Dad is feeling better. We are trying to get my father-in-law home from the hospital in time for Thanksgiving. Health can be such a fragile thing sometimes.

Valerie Cummings said...

Yay! Happy day!! Hugs Joey and Kealani

Loui♥ said...

Sue..
nicely done!
we are on the same wavelength it seems. Both are dealing with health issues of elderly parents.You are bringing your dad home..mine are going into assisted living.
Please stop by my place to visit!
hugs!
Loui♥

Cassie said...

So glad for you that your Dad is Home from the Hospital. His Hat is cute in that picture too! Happy Monday Sue!

♥I am Holly♥ said...

I really hope that your Dad continues to get better. I hope everyone is in good health for the holidays..and always.

Ben said...

Hooray that he's home! Hope he gets better and better!