Thursday, November 19, 2009

Serious Randomness

This post has no rhyme or reason to it...Hey, remember, my blog is called Random Ramblings for a reason!

I thought I'd share a couple of random pictures that I've taken in the last day or two...

First, my Pulmerias... I thought it was a bit late to get blooms on these babies, but I was pleasantly surprise to see these beauties when I was in the backyard yesterday.


Gorgeous colors, and aroma too!

Next...we've all heard of "security blankets" right? How about "security shoes"?? I think Kona has a little fetish going on...whenever I am out of the house, he goes in search of one of my shoes to keep him company...such a silly boy! And last, but not least, a picture of Harley, taken last night that made me smile...she had perched herself on the couch and was sleeping hard when I came up with the camera. Her sleepy face is adorable, and I could just kiss her!


By the way...I've posted a new favorite quote of the moment, in the upper right hand corner of my blog...if you're interested.

4 comments:

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Love the pictures!! The one of Kona with your shoe is really precious. I love your dogs!!!

I also love your quote!

Valerie Cummings said...

OMG thats so funny about KOna!!!JOey will carry one of my shoes around when he is excited but Ive never seen him sleep with one! That is just priceless!!!! And how beautiful is Harley??? Hugs Joey and Kealani

KB said...

My dog does the same shoe thing, although is favorite 'shoe' is one of my slippers. I'm forever searching for where he's taken them! More often than not, he's taken them to bed with him!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! LOVE the PLUMERA photos (My mom favorite flower). I LOVE GYM Shoes too - I'm so good on un-lacing. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar