Sunday, November 22, 2009

Pink Gloves

In honor of the 3 Day - 60 Mile Breast Cancer walk that took place in San Diego this weekend, I wanted to share this fun video I received from a friend.

Pretty cool!

I've got lots of pictures from this weekend to share, but I'm just too pooped to download them right now. Suffice to say, it was AWESOME!!! My hands are bruised from clapping, my throat is hoarse from yelling and "whoop-whooping" and my face is sun burnt from being out on the route cheering everyone on for over 21 hours this weekend. I don't know when I've felt better! I can't think of anything I'd rather have been doing, other than walking along with everyone.

Big thanks to Emily (MacInnes) Somers, who created, directed and choreographed this in Portland last week for her Medline glove division as a fundraiser for breast cancer awareness and allowed me to share it here with you.

5 comments:

Golden Samantha said...

That was so emotionally moving, Sue. Wish we'd been there to see it and participate - wow! Amazing video - can't think of a better cause. Thanks for posting and sharing.
Hugs xo
Sammie et al

kks said...

what a great video! there is some great unknown talent there....good way to start the week...thx Sue!
xoxo

♥I am Holly♥ said...

That is a little great video!!! Many thanks!!!!

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! What an awesome event ... Thanks for sharing a great video. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Valerie Cummings said...

What a great video! Im so glad you had fun at the 3 day! Cant wait to see pictures!!! Hugs Joey and Kealani