Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween Party 2009 - The Guests, Part 1

At long last, I am finally getting around to posting our guest pictures. I'll probably do this in several different posts, as I am a little concerned with trying to post 85 pictures in one blog entry!

I'll eliminate most the names to protect the innocent! Ha ha! I will identify our "production crew" as they certainly deserve special recognition, and certain other special guests.

Here goes!
The Happy Hosts - me and Chief Hubby (I made his costume, and rented mine.)
Val, from "My Boo Bear" and very special guests, all the way from Italy - Simona and Marco from "Paco, Milo and Maya's Blog"
Merrill, Harley's Poppa was able to join us too!

Bear and her cowboy buddy.
"Stretch" and General Custer
A douche bag (hey, that was his costume!) and Amy Winehouse.
Little Bo Peep, and her Hubby with the Sheep!


I LOVE kilts!
B & D - our awesome neighbors and incredible production crew partners. "D" is our construction foreman, along with Hubby.
Shirl and General Custer - more of our fantastic production crew, and artistic genius
Lisa - all around production crew assistant, chief of crew catering during the production, etc.
"J & J" - new additions to our production crew this year. The "tall dude" was given lots of special "tall dude" assignments.
The guests continue....








2 comments:

Valerie Cummings said...

Wow! Totall awesoe pictures Sue!!!! Thanks for posting those!!!! Hugs Valerie

Merrill said...

The photos are fun and really do justice but seeing was near unbelievabl.