Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Howl-o-ween Pooch Party, 2009

Some of my Golden Group members made this awesome slide show of the Golden Retriever Costume Party I hosted this past weekend. I thought they did such a great job with it, I asked if I could post it, and they graciously agreed.

Enjoy!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow:
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Thanks Vivien and Rey for letting me share this with the blogging world!
(Yes, that's me at the end standing on the bench, looking like a dork, announcing the winners...)

3 comments:

Mason Dixie said...

Looked like a great time!!

Homer said...

We wish we were there to have fun with everyone. Oh well, maybe next time??!!

Love,
Homer

Golden Samantha said...

Oh, man - how cool was that party??? So sad that we opted out of that wonderful affair chock-ful of goldens dressed up in such very pawesome costumes! You have the flair, Sue! Great slide show! We need a meetup group here!
Hugs xo
Sammie et al