Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Vote For Jill!

At the surf competition last week we entered Jill into a photo contest. If you have a moment, and would like to vote (you can vote up to 10 times per computer) here is the link. Downtown Dog Lover

Here is the picture they took of her. Pretty cute if you ask me! (Of course it's watermarked here and copy written so this isn't a very good view of it. Plus, I could only get it to show in this tiny format. The picture is courtesy of Julie Edwards from Downtown Dog Lover)

I'm not sure what she would win if she does well, but it's always fun to try!

9 comments:

Allison Walton said...

We have sent all 10 of our votes to Jill! Good luck!

Wuv,
Gus and Waldo

Najia said...

Go Jill! Go Jill! Go Jill!

I just voted 10X, and I'll vote from home for a total of 40 votes from us!!! She is soooooo cute in her photo op! I love her!

Mason Dixie said...

I went and placed all 10 votes for you!! Good luck. =)

Golden Daily Scoop said...

I voted 10 times for you Jill!!!!
What a great picture, I'm sure you'll win!!!!

xoxo
Miley

Golden Samantha said...

Hi! Sure! We'll go over there right now and cast all our votes your way!
Hugs xo
Sammie

Travel girl said...

10 from Brians work computer, I just did 10 from my home computer 10 from my work computer and I sent it to Chuckie to have him do 10 from his. That is a total of 40 votes from my household. I am also passing the link to my friends.
Go JIll.

Thor and Jack said...

Hi! I voted 10 times for you! Good luck!

xoxo,
Thor

Maxmom said...

Hi there, Sue
Ive just taken a look at your posts again and am really pining! We so wish we were there and able to participate in such fun doggie activities.

THose kinds of things are so few and far between here...we are really envious!

Keep up with the great work and please send our love to all your Golden Retrievers and handlers.

Tons of love
Caryl (and Max) in South Africa

Chris H said...

I gave Jill all 10 votes!