Friday, June 26, 2009

Date Night



Hubby and I are going on a little date tonight. He was on a business trip in Canada for most of this week, and returned last night. We haven't had much quality time together lately, so I am really looking forward to some "us" time. We'll be grabbing a bite out to eat somewhere, and then going to the Old Globe Theater to see the production of Cyrano De Bergerac. We are both fans of live theater, so this should be really fun.

This weekend will be another busy one...Saturday I'll be going to take pictures of our 3rd round of Golden Group Kayaking, and then I'm off to a meetup called "Leash your Fitness." It's basically exercise and yoga with your pooch...yup, I'm serious. I found this little picture that I wanted to share - it just cracked me up. I'm sure that's NOT what we'll look like!


I'm not sure if this will be "our thing" but I'm willing to give it a try at least once. I'll let you know how it goes!

I hope you are having a good day...TGIF!

2 comments:

Maxmom said...

Hi there, Sue
Good luck with all the activities this weekend. Goldens make marvellous personal trainers...
they bark out the music, add to your water bottle and sometimes shed a little 'sneezing' on your own panting face. Really...Good luck!
ps enjoy the live show.
Luv
Max &Caryl in SA

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

Good for you two!!! You deserve some alone time! I'm envious of you going to the Globe - we haven't been in eons. Too lazy, I guess, which means you probably wouldn't catch me dead doing doggie aerobics with my pooches, but ya gotta love the picture!!! :)