Monday, June 15, 2009

For San Diegans Only

I just needed to vent for a second and let anyone that's reading this in San Diego know that the owners of the Great Clips Hair Salons in San Diego SCREW OVER THEIR EMPLOYEES!

Please do not patronize the Great Clips in Poway, Scripps Ranch, Vista, PQ, or 4S Ranch. These particular stores are owned by one couple who have lied to my daughter over and over again, made promises they didn't keep, etc. (Thankfully she no longer works for them!!) They deserve to lose a lot of business over how they treat their employees, and I've promised Bear that I am going to help her get the word out there.

Thanks for reading this, and please feel free to pass the word on to anyone else you know in the area.

3 comments:

donna said...

Sorry she's had problems with them. I don't use them. We tend to go the Haircut Store which always seems to treat its employees well, as far as I can tell. And they do good work, too.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that happened to your daughter. That's just not right!

See ya!
Joey and Zeke

Najia said...

Oh, that's awful! I will definitely pass this on. There are a few of Ed's friends from work who live in the Poway area and frequent those stores. I'll make sure, and if so, advise them to stop going. Thanks for the tip!