Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sunny? Scenic San Diego

Because today is cool and overcast - it got me to thinking about what a gorgeous weekend we just had. I am longing for the sunshine again, to heat the pool, warm the ground, and brown my skin so I look like the tan beauty I have the potential to be...(hey, a girl can dream, can't she?)

I carried my camera everywhere this weekend, and here are a few (ok, maybe more than a few) of my favorite shots...

Jack in action
Kona looks longingly towards the west...or maybe he was just watching a bird...
Kona on the prowl
The object of his interest
The pack in motion
"One of these dogs is not like the others, one of these dogs just doesn't belong"
Harley and Jack
All four paws off the ground - this boy can boogie!
Looking down onto the "Children's pool" in La Jolla - not a dog friendly beach, but lots of other pups around, seal pups.
Looking north towards the Torrey Pines cliffs
This little guy was heading out to do a little fishing
Hang gliders off of Torrey Pines
Looking towards La Jolla
Just hanging around
Some day I'll get brave enough to do this....some day....
A red-tailed hawk I saw in Point Loma
A sweet seal pup....
AJ, H.P., the Easter Bunny, Pickle, Bear and Hubby at Easter Brunch


5 comments:

Harry said...

Thanks for the pictures from home.

Love,

Dena

Valerie Cummings said...

I loved all those pictures!!! I really like the one with Jack has the ball and his ears are up! Hugs Valerie Joey and Kealani

Chris H said...

Don't you live in a glorious place! So pretty.

kks said...

beautiful pics! so jealous! wish my goldens could swim in the ocean! taking them to lake superior this summer, like the ocean, but not such big waves and of course not salt water!....kona, you are my favorite! :)
xo

Pipa said...

Those are beautiful pics, Sue, awsome!

Love

Pipa