Tuesday, December 30, 2008

San Diego Drivers Beware!

There's a new kid on the roads! I'm very proud to tell you that A.J. got his driver's license today, and with a perfect 100% on his driving test too! We were both extremely nervous (who isn't when they test for something like this!?!) but he came through with flying colors.

The first thing he wanted to do was go shopping for a Jeep. Keep dreaming buddy! (But, hey, if anyone out there can hook a sister up with a Jeep Rubicon at a decent price, drop me a line!)

Congrats A.J., now keep your eyes on the road!


2 comments:

Tami said...

Contratulations! Cool Car! My cousin is moving to San Diego in a few months. Thanks for the warning! LOL

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

Wooooohooooo AJ!!!!! Way to go! Actually, I am normally terrified when teens get their licenses, but with AJ on the road, I know I will be safe! What a great kid - and WHO scores a 100 on those dumb tests???