Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Doggone Good Time

The pups certainly had a wonderful Christmas! There were presents a-plenty, tons of treats, and fun for everyone!


"My, Momma, what big presents you have!"

"Oh, I like the little kitty!"
Kona and Harley working on a present together.

Kona LOVES his new "baby"
Everyone likes the scrunchy sounding toy!
Harley claims this one for her own!
"You mean to tell me they are ALL for us?"
Dig in kids!
Auntie Val brings presents for everyone! She is like Santy Paws!

Kona, you've got to share that...
Good boy!
Harley claims another one for her own!
What a great day they all had!

6 comments:

Najia said...

Sue!

I am in love with this post! Actually, I just read through all of your posts about Christmas and WOW! REAL sauerkraut? Mmmmm. I had a German friend in college (like just recently arrived from Germany) whose parents always made delicious sauerkraut and other goodies. Loved it!

Your family is absolutely gorgeous, and I am also referring to your golden babies! Your human babies look like real good eggs and you must be so very proud! Your Golden babies have stolen my heart! How precious and considerate are they to share their toys and bones? Too, too sweet.

I'm so glad to read that you had such a great holiday with your family and friends. I'm also very envious that all of your Christmas stuff is already put away! Wow. I shudder to even think about that task right now!

You and your family sure do know how to put on a paaaartay! :-)

What's in the mix for New Year's Eve?

Chris H said...

That is just too cute. TEddy got some new toys too... it saves me pot plants from being chewed to death !

The Musketeers said...

wow ! LOOK at the SIZE of that bone ! Mind if I join in ? BOL

Cody

Valerie Cummings said...

Great Christmas pictures! Isnt it fun watching them open presents? Hugs, Valerie Joey and Kealani

Thor and Jack said...

Your new toys are very cool!

Love
Thor xx

Tami said...

Wow! They are sooooo spoiled! I love it!