Thursday, December 11, 2008

Pups on Parade


This past weekend my dog group participated in the La Jolla Christmas Parade. This was our 4th year participating, and we had our best turnout yet. From what I could count we had about 75 members with their dogs walking with us. It was a great time. The weather was perfect, the pooches looked great in their holiday attire, and everything was lovely. (Other than the one little incident of a pit bull from another group biting one of the Goldens from our group...but I will save that rant for another post...)

I took a ton of pictures at the parade and are just a few of my favorites.








1 comment:

Najia said...

How in the world did I miss this post!? I just happened to be scrolling down for my daily pictures fix of your pups and came to a screeching halt. They are so adorable! Looks like you all had such a wonderful time.
Merry Christmas!