Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A little Musical Holiday Cheer

I got this in an email this morning, and really enjoyed it...I hope you will too. (It's actually been around for quite some time, but today was the first time I'd ever seen it.) I love the song they break into at the 2 minute mark, it's a parody of my all-time-favorite-song-ever...can you tell what it is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fe11OlMiz8

(For some reason, I'm having a brain freeze on trying to remember how post a video from YouTube - if anyone wants to send me a reminder on how to do it, I'd appreciate it....see, I just had a birthday a couple of days ago, and already I'm having "senior moments!")

2 comments:

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

OK, we've watched it a million times and we can't figure out what the song is at about 2 minutes......I give up. What's the answer???? My senior moment, too!!!

Unknown said...

"Africa" by Toto....best song ever...each time I hear it, it takes me back to the summer of 1982 which was one of the best eras of my life...