Thursday, December 4, 2008

Pups


My pups have been cracking me up lately. Their facial expressions are priceless at times, and their antics keep me on my toes. Whether it's chasing Kona out of the garden, throwing the ball or Frisbee endlessly for Jack, catering to Jill's every whim, or scooting Harley off of my side of the bed, every moment I spent with them is a joyful one. Here are just a few pictures of their goofiness.

Jill dressed as "Mrs. Claus"

Jack whispering sweet nothings into Mrs. Claus's ear...I think he was asking for Santa to bring him something special.

Kona is playing "King of the mountain"

Harley trying to get Kona off of his mountain.

They love this Frisbee! (Thanks Auntie Val!)
Jack is a bit perturbed because I am taking pictures, and not throwing his ball.

3 comments:

The Musketeers said...

Mrs Claus ! I want lots of collars & tags & toys ! BOL ! Just joking :DDDD

Kelli said...

They are soooo cute! If I had a pup, his or her name would be Harley too! :)

Valerie Cummings said...

Oh I just love those pictures! Its weird in the one with Kona he almost looks like Joey!