Thursday, February 25, 2010

Size Matters

Just a quick little note that I have to share because I am just so tickled pink. Seriously, tickled pink.

Today I tried on these pants. I know the tag might be a little hard to read...but the size says 12.


12

Now, to the lovely gentlemen that read this blog, I'm sure that probably doesn't mean much, but let me tell you, I haven't worn a size 12 pants since I was 12 years old.

I'm

not

kidding.

My bootie fits into a size 12 as of today at Target. Ok, so maybe the sizes at certain stores are more generous than at other stores, but I'm not knocking it. Oh sure, they were tight, but I got them zipped so I was happy. (And they were NOT stretch pants, thank you very much!)

I know I've still got a long way to go, but considering at one time I was a size 22...I'm feeling pretty good!

54 lbs and counting....

7 comments:

Najia said...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-HOOOOO!!!!

YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION GIRL. Way. To. Go.

And I got your email update, the subject line made me laugh out loud. Way to go X 2!!!

XOXO

kks said...

wow!!! that is wonderful!!
you go girl!!
i'm at a plateau...starting with a personal trainer next week....my goal(and i'm only sharing with you :) is to wear a bikini this summer...been a few years...
and size does matter!
xoxo

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Size matters SOMETIMES. From Size 22 to 12 is great accomplishment. Way to go. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

♥I am Holly♥ said...

Wonderful news!!! Congratulations...that is a big achievement...really!! I'm proud of you....to do that weight loss and everything else you are doing...it is mind blowing to me how you do it! Love, Debbie and Hollydog

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Congrats! Keep up the good work!

Valerie Cummings said...

Yahoo!!!!!! Congratulations girlfriend!!! You are a hot tamale! Im so happy for you!!! Hugs, Valerie

Chris H said...

That is so cool! Congrats girl!