Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's a Ruff Job...

...but someone has to do it.

I have to go out and hang out with some cool friends....
I have to get chin rubs from total strangers...
I have to look lovingly at older women....
I have to shake hands with kind gentlemen....
I have to smile from ear to ear when someone rubs just the right spot behind my ear....
I have to sit through gentle head rubs....
I have to have quiet conversations....
and I have to endure a back massage...
Ah, yes, it's a ruff job, and I'm just the pup to do it!

3 comments:

Chris H said...

He is the perfect boy.
Our Teddy would jump all over the place and then proceed to lick their toes to death!

kks said...

what wonderful pictures Sue! really capture the moment! Kona, you are an angel to endure such a "ruff" job! :)
have a great weekend Sue!
xoxo

♥I am Holly♥ said...

That is a ruff job and Kona is the perfect one to do it! I wish I had Kona here with me. I know she would take care of my broken foot better than any doctor could!!!! Love, Debbie and Hollydog