Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Crush of the Week - Brad Pitt

Sometimes there is just no explanation needed.


Move over Angie.

I've started a "Crush of the Week" game for anyone that is interested. Much like the A-Z Monday game, there aren't a bunch of rules to follow...it's just something fun to do. It will be as simple as this. Sometime during the day on Tuesday, pick a person (preferably a celebrity of some sort, or other at least somewhat recognizable face) and tell us why that person is your "crush of the week." This isn't gender specific, I've got a whole list of people to blog about - mostly men, but several women as well. You also don't have to pick someone that is current. If you want to write about Tony Curtis and how adorable he was in "Houdini" in 1953, go for it! It's all up to you. Write as much or as little as you'd like, and include a picture if you can.One last thing, let me know if you are playing along, and link to my blog when you post. I'll put up a list of anyone that is participating.

6 comments:

kks said...

ok. i agree, he's not hard on the eyes!
xo

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

Two words...Hubba-hubba!!! :-)

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Did we missed this post yesterday? My mom likes Brad except for the beard his wearing lately... not cool at all. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

♥I am Holly♥ said...

I definitely agree on Brat Pitt!!

Chris H said...

I won't be joing 'Crush of the Week' as I only have one crush.. and it's BRAT PITT....move over Angie AND You, he will be mine! lol

Homer said...

Did I mention that our landlord looks like George Clooney?
Seriously.

Love,
Homer