Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Where'd the year go?


In the excitement of AJ having his wisdom teeth removed, and the complications of that afternoon, (I spared you all the details on that!) it slipped my mind that this past Friday, the 6th of March, was my One Year Blogiversary!

Over 350 posts in 365 days...not shabby if I say so myself. And certainly not bad for someone who seriously thought she might have a tough time finding anything to write about!

So, Happy Blogiversary to me! Thank you to those of you who stop by frequently, and those who just drop by occasionally....I appreciate each and everyone of you!

**And and extra special thanks to Val of My Boo Bear, who I met in person, one year ago today because of our puppies Kona and Joey, and who inspired me to start my very own little Blog.**

10 comments:

Valerie Cummings said...

Happy Anniversary Dear Friend!!! And I have enjoyed your blog everyday since then! Its so awesome! Hugs, Valerie Joey and Kealani

Kelli said...

Happy blogiversary!!! (did I spell that right??? LOL)

Love your blog...those pups make me smile! :)

Chris H said...

Well done on reaching the milestone! I think I'm going to be celebrating 3 years this september!

kks said...

happy blogiversary! sure has been fun for me to blog and meet so many new friends....have a great day..
xo

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Happy Blogiversary to you!
My goldens would like to give you some kisses for your blogiversary! :)

YD, Samantha & June

Mason Dixie said...

Happy blogiversary!! how very exciting and to do that many posts is just awesome. =)

Tami said...

Happy Blogiversary! I'm glad I got to know you! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary, Sue! It's been so nice being "pooch pals" with you, and here's to many more years of bloggin' to come!

Your pal,
Joey

April said...

Happy belated blogiversary to you Sue!! That cake looks good. When we meet for margaritas in the future lets have cake too!

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! Honestly, you are the reason we started blogging. You are creative, true, loving and just a whole lot of fun. Your blogs reflect that, and give a ray of sunshine to our day. Thanks - thanks for being you, and thanks for your amazing pictures and words!!

We love you!