Thursday, March 5, 2009

Opera and Ajax


Is it just me, or does anyone else like to get their house cleaning done while listening to either opera music, or classical music? I don't know what it is, but for some reason, when I turn that music on, I can get myself in gear, big time. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that it's usually in Italian (which, although I sing along with, I have no idea what it means.). I can belt out a heck of an aria though, right along with the best of them. Just ask my neighbors...then again, maybe you shouldn't.

Anyway, lately I've been listening the Marriage of Figaro, and Paul Potts. Both totally different, yet both totally awesome, and inspiring (at least to get my kitchen cleaned) and both best appreciated when cranked up really, REALLY, REALLY loud, in my humble opinion at least.

2 comments:

Valerie Cummings said...

Hey Ill go buy any opera music you like!!! Cmon over!!!! Ha ha! Hugs, Valerie

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

You are too funny! We can picture you jammin' to Mozart as you wash away!!!

Hey, it was GREAT today - THANK YOU!!!!!! We love you all so much!