Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day!


"Erin go braugh"

I love Ireland, and pretty much all things Irish. Bear and I visited there in 2004, and I would go back in a heartbeat. It was gorgeous,green, and colorful and the people were warm and welcoming. It really was a beautiful place to visit.

With that being said, I have failed miserably at getting decent pictures of my pups in green gear. I had the best intentions, but we all know what happens to intentions sometimes. I'll post them anyway, just to show you my lame attempts...and then show you how a real pro does it.

Here are mine...(not one of them like the hat...)





Here are my friend Judy's pups...yeah, she's got some wicked skills and awesome props!

7 comments:

Tami said...

Have a great green day!

Shirl said...

Would that be Jack O'Treiver? Jill McGolden?

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

Happy St. Patty's Day back at ya! Nothing wrong with your pictures - they are adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everybody! I like your pictures just fine!

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

OHHHHH how cute! They look like maybe it wasn't that they didn't like the hats, but they got carried away with the St. Paddy's Day celebration.
So, so cute!

Valerie Cummings said...

Harley looks like a broadway actress! Hugs Valerie

Thor and Jack said...

Happy St.Patty´s Day, pals!
Your pictures are very cool!

xoxoxo
Thor