Thursday, March 12, 2009

5 out of 6


The other day Val and I decided to load up all 6 Goldens into my car (an extended length Expedition) and take them to the park. Whew! That was an adventure!

They were all very well behaved (well, at least they were once they were pooped and we were on the way home!) and got along just fine in the back of the car, which is saying a lot considering it was pretty close quarters. I was able to take this quick picture using my cell phone, and was tickled that I was able to get 5 out of 6 of them in the frame.

I think it's safe to say I was hauling around a real gaggle of Goldens!

11 comments:

kks said...

a perfect scenario...a gaggle of goldens! love it! have a golden weekend!

Chris H said...

I just love all the rolling tongues! Too cute. Give me 6 Goldies in me car as opposed to 6 kids any day!

Angel Tucker, Daisy and Leo said...

Very very cute. Nothing like a gaggle of goldens. If you want to see more gaggles of goldens, check out Mogley or the Bumpass hounds, there are links to them off our page.

Tucker, Daisy and their Mommy

Mason Dixie said...

That is a great photo, where did the 6th one go? too tired to pose? lol
how fun to be around so much gold. =)

Valerie Cummings said...

And a beautiful gaggle it is!!! ugs Valerie Joey and Kealani

Coffee Talk with Shar said...

That is the cutest picture ever!!! Their tongues almost seem in unison!! Yet, I think of what a brave woman you are....our three are MORE than enough in one car - big or little!!!

How is AJ??

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

This is too cute! Have a golden weekend!

YD (with Samantha & June)

NCmountainwoman said...

What a great shot!!! I showed it to my husband who responded, "Why don't we get four more?"

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

WOOOWOOOWWOOOO!!!
Very very cute!!!!!Nothing like a gaggle of goldens!!!!!
We love this photo.....but where is the 6th golden???
and we love the rolling tongues....sooooooooooooo funny!!!!
have a great weekend dear golden friends!!!

Monika said...

Ha! I can see Kona thinking 'why did I pick this side of the car? i can't see ANYTHING!'

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! What a great picture!

See ya!
Joey and Zeke