Monday, March 30, 2009

My Name is Sue, and I think I may be a "Foodie"

According to Slashfood, and Answers.com, a foodie is defined as "someone who has an ardent or refined interest in food." I like to eat. I like good stuff. A. LOT.

I even like to take pictures of my food, especially when I am somewhere new, that offers a great presentation. Is that strange? Don't answer that...just that fact that I had to ask, kind of already answers my question. Everybody needs a hobby though, right? So what if my hobbies include enjoying delightful new cuisine, sampling the delicacies of far-off places, and causes me to gain a pound or a couple here and there...we only live once...or so I've heard.
On that little two-day cruise I was on last week, there were plenty of opportunities to "sample" some new fare. Including the "Chocolate Buffet"....(pinch me, I think I may be in heaven!) consisting of countless different chocolate cakes, pies, dipped fruits, you name it, if it was chocolate, they served it.

It was spectacular...I'm just sayin....










5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly, does that look good!

See ya!
Joey

April said...

Ha Sue!!! I ALWAYS take pictures of my food when I am on vacation. You should have seen the dirty looks we got in Germany when we were taking pictures at a farmers market.

I love that you always make me feel like I am not weird. Or maybe I am but at least I know there's someone else just like me. :)

Chris H said...

YOU. ARE. EVIL.... I'm just saying....

Kelli said...

This is my kinda post! YAY FOOD! Come on Sue, jump on the foodie bandwagon with me!

P.S. - Left a lemonade award on my blog for you the other day, btw. :)

NCmountainwoman said...

Never mind the chocolate. I'll have another serving of the lobster if you don't mind.

Looks like quite a feast.