Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Surf's Up!

This past Sunday we spent the day at the Del Mar Dog Beach to participate in the Surf Dog Surf-A-Thon with other members of our "Golden SurFUR" team, and hundreds of other participants. Several of our team members placed in the competition, and Jill, having had very little practice since the last competition placed 4th in her heat. More importantly we had great time, and Jill had a blast.

*These first 3 photos are courtesy of Michael Schrager



There was a costume contest too, and this little pup was a real ham!
Soaking up the sun and having a great day.

There were quite a few people out there!
Just hanging out.

6 comments:

Homer said...

Hi Jill,

You are one surfer babe! Some day you'll have to teach me how to surf!

Love,
Homer

Sierra Rose said...

Wow...wow....wow...!!!!
What an extra fun, and funny costumed day! How do you learn to surf, I wonder!?!?!?! Perhaps I'll have to drop by for some lessons! :)

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

Golden Samantha said...

Oh how fuuuuun!!! Oh I think I'd like to try to surf!!! Maybe Jill can teach me!!!
Hugs xo
Sammie

Thor and Jack said...

Jill!
You are a great surfer! Love your pics!
I want to learn how to surf too. Looks like a fun!

xoxo
Thor

kks said...

Jill, you are a very sexy surfur gal!! doesn't Kona surf? :) what a blast this looks like, i'm sure my Tahoe would love to surf, she's crazy about water!
xo

Golden Daily Scoop said...

Ok, I need to have a talk with mom and dad cuz' i'm definitely living in the wrong part of the country!!! You must have had a blast, love the pics!!!

lotsa licks,
Miley