Sunday, September 27, 2009

I'd Like to Apologize...


...in advance for neglecting my blog, and yours over the coming 4 weeks. This is the craziest time of year for me, as we are in the semi-final stages of getting ready for our annual Halloween bash. I'm expecting over 100 people this year, and I've got a LOT of stuff we need to finish by the 24th. We are still building, painting, and dreaming up new ideas each day. More ideas = more work!

I promise I will try to keep up with your blogs, but I'm not guaranteeing anything. I will also do my best to update here as regularly as I can, but I won't be posting many more of the "pre-production" pictures here. Many of my readers are also my Halloween guests, and I always feel like the best part about the party is when folks walk in and are knocked off their socks by what they see. So...no more previews. You know me though, I'll have TONS of pictures to show afterwards.

Please hang in there with me, don't forget about my humble little bloggie just because I'm not able to visit yours. You know I want to...but there are only so many hours in the day! And please keep the comments coming - you know I LOVE getting comments!

4 comments:

Maxmom said...

Enjoy your preparations, Sue. We are sure they are going to be stunning and hugely successful!
We will miss you, but will take anything you give us.
Lots of licks
MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA

Valerie Cummings said...

Hey no worries dear friend! Cant wait to see it when its done!!! HUgs Joey and Kealani

Jen said...

Good luck!
I'm sure it will be spooktacular!

Cassie said...

BOO who. Will miss ya but sounds like you have a ghostly calling at the moment!