Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bundle of Boxers

This evening I went with my friend Lisa to look at some boxer puppies. We were just going to "look" - so you know what that means...she wound up getting a new addition to her family! She picked out a little white girl with brown patches on her. Lisa says the patches look like hearts, I think they look like Montana, or Kentucky...or one of those states...I'm not sure which...I never was very good with Geography. Her new puppy is 7 weeks old, and has one blue eye. She's probably going to be named Bonnie Blue. Bonnie Blue the baby Boxer has a nice little ring to it. Little Bonnie Blue doesn't know it yet, but she's a lucky little girl, she just hit the jackpot!
The puppy pile!

Bonnie's big sister

Bonnie playing "Queen of the Mountain!"

Look closely and you can see her blue eye (her left)

Snuggly and warm - on the way home


Hey, let me snooze!

Food? Yes, I like food.

Hey Mom, gimme a little bit more of that stuff!

Yum, yum, yum, I love this stuff!

No comments: